Farm Owner Coverage- Be Prepared!

farm owner insurance
farm owner insurance

Farm Owner Insurance- Be Prepared!

As a farm owner, there are many different factors to consider when trying to find the right coverage. Especially as summer comes to an end, it’s important to take the time to make sure you have the proper coverage in place for your land and personal property. 

Farm Owner Insurance provides coverage for your home, personal property, silos, barns, machinery, additional buildings, and more with a customizable policy. Whether you have a farm for dairy, fruit/orchards, plants, horses, or livestock- Northeastern Insurance will review your needs and tailor the policy to meet those requirements. With Farm Owner Insurance, we also offer a variety of different coverages that can help protect if there are ever any injuries, or even national disasters, to bring you back to whole.

What Does Farm Owner Insurance Cover?

Our basic coverage option provides protection for direct, physical loss to your residence. Some causes of loss include:

  • Theft / Vandalism
  • Fire
  • Lighting
  • Windstorm
  • Hailstorm
  • Sinkholes

Our broad coverage policy offers the same protections as our Basic Coverage option, but includes additional causes of loss, such as:

  • Collapsed Building
  • Freezing
  • Falling Objects
  • Water Overflow
  • Weight of Ice/Snow

Protects you against claims for injuries or damage of others’ property.

Coverage for medical expenses in regards to injuries on others, whether it’s on or off your property.

Other Types of Farm Owner Coverage to Consider
Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance is also a great option for those who acquire expensive farming tools and equipment. This insurance covers property, as well as:

Such as: cattle, horses, llamas, etc.

  • Mobile equipment used for farming or maintence purposes only
  • Excludes dirt bikes, snowmobiles, 3 or 4 wheelers
  • Landscaping equipment
  • Contractor tools/equipment
  • Farm equipment
  • Horse tacks / equipment
Get Coverage Today!

Trust Northeastern Insurance with any of your Farm Owner Insurance needs. We make it easy and simple, so you have more time to focus on what matters most to you.

Call us at 518-346-2886 or request a quote below to speak with a licensed agent about which coverage option is best for you!

Previous Post
Newer Post

Leave A Comment